ONLINE SCHOOL APPLICATION
Click on the image of the school of your choice
Parents are asked to ensure that they make payment ONLY INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT/S ON THIS WEBSITE. For confirmation of the process and to verify the account details you may telephone:
Daniela - Prep & Nursery Admissions on 011 468 1414
Charmaine - College Admissions on 011 468 5986
How the Online School Application Process Works:
Step 1 – Application fee payable into our bank account (see below)
Step 3 – Upload proof of payment with the form on this page
Step 4 – Provide supporting documents
(Please note it is very important that your supporting documents do not include punctuation in the file names (i.e. student’s id.pdf) this will result in the form not accepting your request.)
Note**: Applications will only be successful once the non-refundable application fee of R750.00 (R675 per additional learner) is paid.
Nursery & Preparatory
|Bank:||First National Bank||Bank:||First National Bank|
|Account Type:||Cheque/Current||Account Type:||Cheque/Current|
|Account Name:||Summerhill School||Account Name:||Summerhill College|
|Account Number:||62009003112||Account Number:||62197412267|
|Reference: “App: Child’s Surname, Initials (e.g. App:Bloggs,JK)”|
- Proof of payment for Application fee
- Certified copy of student’s unabridged birth certificate
- Current school report
- Immunisation/vaccination card (Not needed for College Applications)
- Any assessment from an Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Educational Physiologist if applicable etc.
- Non South African – certified copy of student’s passport, study permit and a copy of temporary or permanent residence permit or proof that you have applied for permission to stay in South Africa
- Certified copies of both parent’s/legal guardian’s identity documents
Step 5 – Once the initial criteria are met (credit check on both parents and/or 3rd party responsible for payment, academic criteria for student), the student will be invited for an academic assessment (only applicable to Grade 0 – 7).
Step 6 – Once the results are received, the Admission Secretary will be in contact to schedule a parent meeting to discuss the results, school etc.
Step 7 – Upon acceptance of an offer of admission the Accounts office will issue a letter of provisional acceptance detailing the financial requirements for admission.
College Banking Details
Find us on Facebook