NURSERY FEES AND COSTS
Once-Off Application Fee: R750-00 first child; R675-00 second & subsequent children
Security Deposit Requirement which is separate to the school fees
A deposit equivalent to one term’s fees (four months) is payable before the student may start. It has to be “topped-up every year” so that the deposit is equal to one term’s fees at all times. Grades 0000 to 00 are required to pay the equivalent of two month’s fees, however this has to be made up to one term’s fees before the child graduates to Grade 0.
The Security Deposit is refundable, without interest, on receipt of one full term’s written notice, less any outstanding fees.
A non-refundable registration fee is payable on application for enrollment of each new pupil. DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT: A term’s fee per child is required. This is refundable when the child leaves the school. The deposit must be equal, at all times to 1 term’s fees, thus it will need to be “topped up” periodically.
BASIC FEE STRUCTURE:
- School fees are calculated annually and divided by twelve to achieve a monthly instalment, which must be paid, in advance, over 12 months.(See other options below under METHODS OF PAYMENTS) View the latest Nursery Fees and Costs in the downloads METHODS OF PAYMENT: (CHOOSE ONE)A full term’s written notice required. Late notice, regardless of reason, will result in your deposit being forfeited.
- ANNUAL DISCOUNTED FEE, PAYABLE 31 DECEMBER OR 10 JANUARY.
- A TERM’S FEES AS ABOVE, PAYABLE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE TERM.
- 12 EQUAL INSTALMENTS. PAYABLE IN ADVANCE BY DEBIT ORDER, on the second last day of the month preceding, from December 28th, to November 28th , which will cover the period January to December.
- Books: Text books and text book usage fee (as per class requirement list/s)
- School uniforms: Supplied by the school (as per uniform order form)
- Stationery: Purchase from supplier (as per class list/s)
- Paid extra-mural activities Full details and prices available in January .
During school terms only: Times vary as per school time table. Please request the current daily rate here.
PAYABLE IN MONTHLY INSTALMENTS IN ADVANCE .TO BE ANNOUNCED IN JANUARY.
SCHOOL FEES INCLUDE
Educational day outings/Educational shows
Day outings transport
Buzzi Bodies – Gross Motor / Preparatory Sports Skills Programme (All Grades)
Music – Percussion and Movement (All Grades)
Eco-Warriors Program (All Grades)
Stationery (Grade 0000 & Grade 000)
Eye Screenings (Grade 000 – Grade 0)
Hearing Tests (Grade 000 – Grade 0)
Class Swimming (Grade 00 & Grade 0)
Computers (Grade 00 & Grade 0)
Integrated sport (Grade 0 )
Library (Grade 0)
Eisteddfod (Grade 0)
Optima School Readiness Assessment (Grade 0)
Grades 1 – 3
Music – Percussion and Movement
Eye screenings – Grades 1 & 3 only
Hearing tests – Grades 1 & 3 only
Eisteddfod – Class Choral Verse
Grades 4 – 7
Age appropriate physical health and human development education for Grades 6 & 7
Art & Drama
Eye screenings – Grades 5 & 7
Hearing tests – Grades 5 & 7
Elevate – Study Skills workshop
Grade 6 leadership course (“Boot Camp”)
Hooked on Books for Grades 4 & 5
Eisteddfod – Class Choral Verse
Learner Extension Programs e.g. Conquesta
The school is allowed to charge for other education related services. These services may include but are not limited to: tours, book packs, productions, socials, uniforms, camps, sport’s kit, excursions etc. non-payment will exclude the parent or student access to these items/services.