COLLEGE ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS
Summerhill Admissions requires that you make a once off payment when paying registration fees. Do not load Summerhill School as a regular Beneficiary until your child is offered a place at the school.
When paying registration fees, please use the beneficiary reference Enq: Child’s Surname, Initials (e.g. Reg:Bloggs,JK).
AMOUNTS AND DATES FOR PAYMENT
See College downloads for latest documentation
Account Name: Summerhill College
Bank: First National Bank
Branch: Carlton Centre Branch
Branch Code: 250 205
Account Number: 62197412267
Reference: Student’s surname and first name
- Fees are due and payable prior to commencement of studies.
- The College reserves the right to withhold exam results and reports should fees not be settled in full.
- Payments other than monthly tuition fees must be made by cheque, direct deposit or electronic transfer.
- NO CASH PLEASE. For our students’ safety,cash payments cannot be accepted on campus.
- In terms of this agreement you undertake to notify Summerhill College via email or otherwise as to all payments made by you or on your behalf.