Here are some of the things that we, as the Summerhill School staff strive for.
What we imagine you expect from us:
- That your child receives an excellent, holistic education.
- That your child is treated with love and respect.
What we hope to achieve:
- Happy children with good manners and values.
- Independent children.
- Children who are ready to face scholastic challenges of the next grade.
What you as parents can do:
- Form a partnership with us and support us.
- Avoid car park and children’s party gossip.
- Do not talk about your child in front of them.
- Never speak negatively about your teacher or the school in front of your child.
- Help where and when you can.
- Look at your child’s work on display.
- Reinforce our key values.
- Encourage your child to be independent.